Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Joys of Little Ones

Elijah, Elijah. What can I say? A month ago he wasn't wanting to pray after witnessing his older cousin not wanting to pray. Over the past week, he has been willingly praying when it is time. Tonight, Tim came down and told me that Elijah wanted his puppies to pray, for Aunt Nicole and Uncle Aaron, and for Uncle Mike who will be coming in for the funeral on Monday. Another puppy prayed thanks for making Gus and Daddy better. The 3rd puppy prayed that Easter would come again soon (I think more for the Easter egg hunts, but we'll say it's because he is super excited that Jesus rose from the dead and is ALIVE). And then Tim prayed, kissed Elijah and said goodnight. Elijah then said, "Jesus, thank you that I not sick anymore, thank you that I not sick. Thank you for helping me not to be naughty. Help me not to be naughty and not to bite. Thank you that I not sick. Thank you for 1 people, thank you for 2 people, Amen."

And Amen to that!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that little boy!! He's such a sweetie pie!! Aunt Nini

    ReplyDelete