Friday, October 1, 2010

The Five DeFores?

Lily is due on October 15, but from the sounds of it, may actually make her presence known sooner than that which is, of course, surprising to me, who has never actually gone into labor without assistance from the doctors!

We are all anxiously awaiting her arrival, grandparents and Elijah maybe a bit more than me, as I have things that need to get done before she comes (conferences: booked every day next week; sub plans and generic lessons; washing; cleaning up the basement, etc). Tim let me know today that he was ready and then let me know that he actually KNEW where he was supposed to drive me in case I do go into labor:)

So, we will keep you posted on when Lily decides to come! I pray for a safe delivery and a healthy little 9 pound baby!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I need to come home more often to find out that you are pregnant!! A girl huh? Are you guys ecstatic?? She will bring change. Maybe she will be born on your bday! Fun. We are actually due for our third baby too! March 26. I think of you often friend, and I will be praying for a healthy mom and baby. Let us know when she arrives. Wish life wasn't quite so crazy, I would love to catch up sometime. Love you guys!! Faith

    ReplyDelete