Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Elijah Cuteness

While driving past Arby's, the place we had eaten the night before, Elijah shouts, "Hey Mom, there's Barbie's." Made me laugh for quite a while.

Elijah was doing some naughty stuff to bother his brother, Gus. He, of course had to sit in time out. While sitting in time out, he informed me that "God still loves me. Even when I'm naughty, God loves me." I agreed with him but told him that God would rather he be good. Elijah nodded and then said again, "But God loves me even when I am naughty." Once his time was up, he said sorry to Gus, and then yelled at me, "Wait Mom, I have to say sorry to God." He then proceeded to walk past me, face the wall, look up to the ceiling and yelled very loudly, "SORRY GOD!!" How cute!!

Elijah went swimming with his grandma. Grandma was very brave and took both Gus and Elijah. Upon changing when they were finished, Elijah looked at grandma and asked, "Do you feed babies with those?"

Those are the funnies that I can think of as I sit here at my STS meeting that is talking about my Digital Footprints. As I sit here blogging, I am sure my footprints are too numerous for anyone to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment